Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Keep Our Dream Alive


Stevie breathed a prayer and began. "Senator Bellardi, I moved my children from Los Angeles to Redding six months ago because I believed in your vision for North California. I volunteered to assist in your campaign and accepted every opportunity to serve for the same reason. It has been an honor and a privilege for me to play a small role in the propagation of your dreams and goals for my family and the people of this state. Your vision has become my vision.”

Stevie continued, “But I've come to realize that we've left something very important undone. And I greatly fear that all the good we've done is about to be nullified by the vital good we haven't done. Our dream for North California is on the precipice of becoming a nightmare. If you allow the dream to die, my dream and the dreams of hundreds of thousands of North Californians also die."

No comments: