Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Calling on God

You can begin healing the emotional pain of an unintentional pregnancy at any point. Even though it may be difficult, turn to God in prayer and seek His comfort. He already knows your situation, and He still loves you just as much now as before you found out you were pregnant. Try the following “prayer starters:”

- God, Your Word says that You heal the broken-hearted and bind up their wounds, and I need that right now. I’m feeling like…

- The Bible says that You comfort us in all our troubles, so I need to ask You to comfort me by…

God, Your Word says that I should cast all my anxiety on You. I have so many things on my mind and so many problems and worries. Help me to throw them all onto You, to let You take care of them, to let You carry the burden, and to trust You to work things out better than I could. Help me, please, in the name of Jesus, who loved me enough to die for me. Amen.

No comments: