Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Skeptic’s Quest – My Testimony Part 20

Right now, maybe as I have been sharing my testimony, God has been convicting you that you need to trust Christ as Savior and Lord. Remember, it’s not a religion, it’s a relationship. Maybe quietly, right where you are, you may want to pray this prayer that I prayed. “Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Forgive me and cleanse me. Right this moment I place my trust in You as Savior and Lord. I accept Your forgiveness. Come into my life and change me from the inside out. Thank You that I can trust You. In Christ’s name, Amen.”

If you just prayed that prayer, I’m going to ask you to share that with someone. Tell them of the decision that you made today. Remember what Paul said, “If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things pass away, behold all become new.”

No comments: