Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Skeptic’s Quest – My Testimony Part 8

One of the greatest pieces of evidence that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that Christianity is true, and that the Bible is the Word of God is what happens in a person’s life when he comes to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. A changed life is a tremendous, powerful testimony for the reality of the Christian faith. In that light, I would like to be very personal with you starting from today and share my journey from skepticism to faith, from rejection to acceptance, from a denier to one who accepts. And so let me try to bring in my background and all and to point out the process that I went through to come to know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and what happened.

In the Bible it says in 2 Corinthians 5:17, “If anyone be in Christ, he will become a new creature, and old things will pass away, and all things will become new.” I believe when the apostle Paul wrote that verse, he was describing what happened in my life.

No comments: